Monday, February 18, 2008

Week 7

So here we are almost at the half way point of the semester. Friday was an interesting day to say the least. As mentioned on my last entry, we had a horse handling lab on Friday and it went better than expected. Proabably due to the fact that a certain someone had little involvement in the event. I continue to realize that Large Animal medicine on the island is more like "bush medicne" due to lack of tools these practitioners have to work with. During the evening on Friday, there was a lot of alcohol flowing and some stuff said that should not have been. This week we are blessed at SMU to have Dr. Julius Liptak lecturing on small animal orthopedics in regards to surgery. Going back to yesterday, I had the pleasure of playing my first game of "Rock Band" on XBOX360. What a fun game, I realized how darn bad I am at playing the drums and trying to read the music while I play. Ohh well, I will get better with time.

Wes

No comments: